Criminal Offenses in Indiana
Below is a list of some of the major practice areas which I defend as an Indianapolis criminal defense attorney. If you are charged with something else, give us a call, we can probably help you too. To learn more about Emerson Law and JR Emerson contact our office today. All consultations are free and confidential.
Crimes Against Persons (317) 969-8000
- Aggravated Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Culpable Negligence
- Aggravated Battery
- Felony Battery
- Cyber stalking
- Aggravated Stalking
- Felony Battery
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer
Property and Theft Offenses (317) 969-8000
- Criminal Mischief
- Retail Theft
We Can Help!
- Dealing in Stolen Property
- Grand Theft
- Petit Theft
- Malicious Mischief
- Worthless / Bounced Check
- Giving False Information to a Pawnbroker
- Possession of Burglary Tools
Driving and Traffic Offenses (317) 969-8000
- DUI / DWI / OWI
- Reckless Driving
- Driving with Suspended License
- Racing on Highways / Street Racing
- No Motorcycle Endorsement
- No Valid Driver’s License
- Driving with a Revoked License
- Expired Tag / Registration
- Attaching Tag Not Assigned
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident / Hit and Run
- Habitual Traffic Offenders
Public Order Offenses (317) 969-8000
- Disorderly Conduct
- Breach of Peace
- Loitering and Prowling
- Affray and Riots Defense
- Disorderly Intoxication
- Open House Party
Prostitution, Lewd Behavior, Indecent Exposure: (317) 969-8000
- Prostitution and Solicitation of Prostitution
- Indecent Exposure / Exposure of Sexual Organs
- Unnatural and Lascivious Acts
- Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age
Obstruction of Justice / Perjury / Injunction Crimes (317) 969-8000
- Resisting Arrest Without Violence
- Resisting Arrest with Violence
- False Reporting
- Giving False Information About a Crime
- False Report About a Crime / False Police Report
- Giving False Name or Identification to Law Enforcement
- Violation of Injunction (Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Violence)
- Violation of Condition of Release
- Fleeing and Eluding a Law Enforcement Officer
Drug Possession Crimes (317) 969-8000
- Drug Possession: Generally
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession with Intent to Sell
- Marijuana with Intent to Sell
- Possession of Paraphernalia
- Indiana Possession Statutes
Indiana Weapon Offenses (317) 969-8000
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Improper Exhibition of a Firearm or Other Weapon
- Carrying a Concealed Firearm
The State must prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt. Your attorney's job is to challenge the State's evidence. Learn how an attorney can help with the use of Subpoena's and Depositions.
Whether you are contemplating divorce, or been arrested or injured you are probably scared, unsure what will come next and what to do. Give me a call. We will sit down, go over your options and work to find a way to move forward. Call me or another attorney. But call someone and get the help you deserve.
- JR Emerson, Attorney
I am here to help. I am not here to judge. For nearly 20 years I have been helping people in difficult situations and I would be happy to speak with you to see how I might be able to help you too.
- Jill Bracken-Emerson, Attorney
Schedule a Consultation Now!
If you need help we are happy to talk to you at no charge. Give us a call or click the button to make an appointment.
Our office is located on the north side of Indianapolis at 98th Street and Keystone Avenue.
3091 E. 98th Street, Suite 180
Indianapolis, IN 46280
Our attorneys represent people in need of assistance with personal injuries, car accidents, divorce, family law and DUI/OVWI matters. Our clients typically live in counties throughout central Indiana including, Hamilton County, Boone County, Marion County, Hendricks County and Johnson County. Please contact our office to learn how we can help.
Copyright © 2017, Emerson Law L.L.C.
The laws governing legal advertising in the state of Indiana require the following statement in any publication of this kind: Advertising Material. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
This site makes use of licensed stock photography. All photography is for illustrative purposes only and all persons depicted are models unless otherwise noted.
JR Emerson is an attorney who represents men and women in family law matters including divorce, child custody modification, and child support modification in Marion County, Hendricks County, Boone County, Hamilton County, Hancock County, Madison County, Johnson County. Cities in which he practices include: Zionsville, Lebanon, Whitestown, Carmel, West Clay, Westfield, Noblesville, Fishers, Lawrence, Beech Grove, Speedway, Greenwood, Southport, Franklin, Plainfield, Avon and Danville, Indiana.